Den halvakustiske Hagström Viking ble presentert første gang i 1965. Gitaren kom til å bli en av Hagtröms mest kjente modeller – Elvis Presley brukte den i sitt comebackshow «NBC TV Special» fra 1968. Frem til 1979 ble det laget flere forskjellige varianter av Viking i flere tusen eksemplarer. Dagens Vikinggitarer har hul mahognikropp med gjennomgående midtstokk og F-hull, hals i canadisk lønn og 22-bånds gripebrett i Resonator Wood. 24-3/4″ mensur.
The Viking Deluxe is one of the best-looking members of the Hagstrom family, so when Hagstrom started work on a 2017 Limited Edition model they knew that something very special was necessary. It looks like the design team once again has risen to the occasion. Take the basic Viking Deluxe platform and dress it up in a stunning brown see-through finish. Then, from its Super Viking sibling add some sophisticated metal control knobs with push-pull coil splitting capabilities, and the result is the Limited Edition Viking Deluxe for 2017.
Hagstrom’s Viking Deluxe Limited for 2017 is a classic beauty with a versatile voice that will take you on a sonic journey from silky-smooth jazz through raunchy rock and on to a stadium-sized roar and back. Pure, timeless elegance … but what else would you expect from Hagstrom?
- 2017 Limited Edition
- Body: Semi-Hollow
- Sides, Top and Back: Maple
- Neck: Maple, Set Neck
- Fingerboard: Resinator™ Wood with Pearloid block inlays
- Truss Rod: H-Expander
- Tuning Keys: Hagstrom Sealed Cast Housing – 18:1 ratio
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Pickups: 2 x Semi-Open Hagstrom Custom-Wound 58’C AlNiCo 5 Pickups
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic Bridge, w/Hagstrom “Trapeze” Tailpiece
- Controls: 2 x Volume / 2 x Tone with Push-Pull coil split
- Color: Roasted Hazelnut