Ingen produkter i handlekurven.
Hohner Little Lady C mini-munnspill
The Space Traveler
It’s rude to discuss a lady’s age, so we won’t. But we can tell you that the Little Lady is not just the smallest playable harmonica in the world, but also the first instrument to be played in space. Walter Schirra used her to play “Jingle Bells” during his mission as commander of the Gemini 6 spacecraft, ensuring her place in the history books. But the Little Lady is so much more: she is a fully playable instrument with a surprisingly powerful, rich, and consistent sound. Enjoy a little piece of history – in the truest meaning of the word.
The comb is made from pearwood, just like the “big ones”.
The Little Lady is available with or without key ring.
- Reed plates (material, thickness): brass, 0.9 mm
- Reed plates (surface): brass
- Reeds (number, material): 8, brass
- Comb (material, color): pearwood, brown
- Comb (finish): pearwood, double lacquered
- Mouthpiece (surface): pearwood
- Cover plates: stainless steel
- Keys: C
- Type: diatonic
- Tuning: major
- Number of holes: 4
- Tonal range: 1 octave
- Length: 3.5 cm / 1.5″