Jupiter JTB1180R Basstrombone
The JTB1180R Bass Trombone features a 10″ rose brass bell and an inline double independent standard wrap rotor design in the key of Bb/ F / Gb and D with tapered bearings and precision linkage for outstanding performance plus a .562-inch bore for excellent response.
- Lacquered Brass Body is produced using state of the art technology to ensure an instrument of the most accurate scale and playability.
- Rose Brass Bell offer greater sonic presence and tonal warmth to the sound of the instrument.
- Precision Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valve combined with open wrap design creates a free blowing and responsive performance experience.
- Key of Bb/F/Gb and D
- Lacquered Brass Body
- 10″ Rose Brass Bell
- Inline Mechanical-Linked Tapered Rotary Valves
- .561″ Bore
- Chromed Inner Slides
- Nickel Silver Outer Slide
- Wood-Frame Case