NUX NDL-2 JTC Drum & Loop
JTC Drum & Loop Pedal is the smallest 24-bit Loop Pedal, with drum machine, available. After we released the Nux Mini Core pedals and hit the market, we were asked to “please add a loop pedal into this line” so, ask and ye shall receive! Let’s take a look at what we came up:
With the NUX JTC Drum & Loop pedal, you can choose from 11 built-in drums rhythms, and record up to 6 minutes in 24-bit high-resolution audio quality.
- Press once to Record/Play/Overdub Loop.
- While playing loop, press and hold to Undo/Redo the last layer.
- Double press to Stop, press and hold to Clear Loop.
- Without loop and hold for 1.5 sec to play drum only. When the drum is playing, you can hold for 1.5 seconds to stop the drum OR just press once to record loop.
- While drum is playing without loop, you could use SMART TAP TEMPO to control the speed.
- Smart Tap Tempo: Press more than twice, if the time distance is less than 1.5 sec (40BPM), JTC interprets as Tap Tempo.
- While playing loop, you could press DRUM (play/pause) button to add drum machine, the drum will follow the loop speed automatically. (JTC already detected the loop speed.)
- Smallest 24 bits loop pedal with drum machine.
- 11 Drum patterns in different music styles and Metronome.
- Up to 6 minutes recording, unlimited overdubs.
- Smart Tap Tempo drum machine.
- Drum and Loop volumes can be adjusted separately.
- Hold the footswitch to use only drum function and control the speed with the footswitch.
- True-bypass and analog dry-through.
- Luminous glow-knobs for dark-stage environments
- Strong and lightweight aluminum die-cast chassis
- 9V center negative DC supply,75mA current draw
- Weight: 174g/ 6 oz
- Dimensions: 94(L)×51（w）×53（H）mm, 3.7(L)×2.0（W）×2.08（H）inches