Mean and powerful. The 6505 defines the sound of modern heavy rock music.
Named in celebration of Peavey’s first 40 years, the 6505 is the undisputed go-to guitar amplifier for scores of rock, hardcore and metal bands for its two channels of raw tone, relentless power and road-proven reliability. The 6505 is the unquestionable choice for an ever-expanding list of players and endorsers. Featuring five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC power amp tubes, with presence and resonance controls and three-band EQ.
- High and low gain inputs
- 120 watts (rms) into 16, 8, or 4 ohms (switchable)
- 2-channel preamp switchable on front panel or remote footswitch
- Rhythm channel: pre-/post-gain, bright and crunch switches
- Five 12AX7 preamp tubes and four 6L6GC power amp tubes
- Channels share 3-band EQ
- Presence and resonance controls
- Switchable post-EQ effects loop
- Preamp output
- Footswitch included
- Lead channel: pre-/post-gain
- Weight: 48.00 lb(21.772 kg)