Schertler TEDDY Wood monitor for scene
TEDDY is Schertler’s latest generation compact stage monitor. Specially designed to be the perfect on-stage partner, TEDDY provides the performing musician with 200W of power, without taking any of the limelight: The monitor’s sleek shape and “low profile” enables it to be placed close to the performer for maximum audibility, without creating a visible obstacle for the audience.
TEDDY features a coaxial speaker for constant sound directivity, with a specific inclination angle that makes it ideal for both standing and seated performances.
The monitor’s intuitive control panel includes a single Sensitivity knob (rather than a common volume control) for adjusting the signal level from -9dB to +6dB. This enables finer regulation of the signal sent from the mixer. The EQ switch provides two pre-shaped curves for adjusting the sound, while the Ground Lift switch protects the signal from unwanted ground noise.
XLR input and output connectors allow a chain of several monitors to be created – all connected to the same audio signal path. Like all latest generation Schertler amplifiers, TEDDY is fully analog.
- Weight: 12 kg
- Dimensions: 35.5x22x47cm
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 17 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Speakers: 8” Coaxial woofer 1″ Compression dirver
- Construction: Birch laminated
- Controls Volume: -9to+6dB, Ground Lift, Filters: Flat, Voice and Music
- Inputs: XLR Balanced 50Kohm @ 1Khz
- Input Sensitivity: XLR Balanced 0dBu (0.775Vrms)
- Outputs: XLR balanced parallel out
- Crossover Electronic: -24db/octave
- SPL max: 96.5 db SPL
- Power Handling: 200W continous 300W Peak